Saturday, September 19, 2009

OUT OF SIGHT NOT OUT OF MIND

Well, readers, for those that are following this blog - You have noticed my absence this week. It has been a crazy, mixed-up, soul-shaking week. It has entirely dumped my routine and good intentions, so that I have to finally acknowledge who I am and where I should be going.

I did change my photo, however, so you could see that I was trying to flow through that narrow opening to the sky and collective consciousness. I am so stubborn! However, I am thinking and thinking about my life and it is starting to make sense.

My writing is progressing on my memoir and one of my novels. It is hard to examine your life, your mistakes, your feelings. It brings back a lot of pain. so far, it has not brought me joy.

Tied to Earth,
Lia

No comments: